Colorful shaped heart papers
A pretty good idea to develop a discussion class. Using personalized questions help students interact more in the discussion, the more discussion is made during a class the freer and more talkative the students feel and act.
Start the class with the questions like
in the following:
- What do you think about your English class?
- What do you like best about your school?
- What do you like least?
- How do you come to school?
- Which subject do you like most?
- Is your school strict?
- Do you have to wear uniforms?
- Do you respect your friends?
- Do you cooperate with your team mates?
- Do you like the student you are sitting with?
Then come up to the key question for today’s lesson:
What you love most about your class?
Students write their thoughts on the colorful shaped heart papers and finally work together to stick them in the large heart as follows.